WHATS IN THE BAG

Thursday, January 30, 2014
| |
DSC_1348
A glimpse into my everyday essentials, I carry these in my bag everywhere I go.

Dior Addict Lip Gloss
Revlon Lip Butter
Nivia Lip Balm
Clinique City Block
Clean and Clear Moisturizer
Sunglasses
Pen

DSC_1356

I always carry a pen because you never know when you're going to need it. Whether it be some form to sign or a message to give to someone, I find that it comes in very handy and there is very little weight associated with a pen.

I also carry moisturizer as my skin can get very dry very easily and its good to keep the skin hydrated. I chose Clean and Clear as its oil free and doesn't block my pores, which is great. It feels light and clear.

DSC_1358

This Clinique City Block Sheer is great! It's oil free and if you apply it in the morning it protects you from the sun with a SPF of 25, there is also a SPF 40 version. I love this a lot as it also acts as a foundation and keeps things light and thin.

DSC_1357

For my lips, I always carry a lip balm, lip gloss and lip stick. Base coat always the lip balm to keep my lips moist and throughout the day I change from the nude Dior Addict lip gloss to a bright red/pink Revlon lip butter. It's great to change from one colour to the next and works perfectly well if you're out all day and you have a special event at night. Keep it simple during the day, party it up during the night.

Photography by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: