BLUE MOUNTAINS

Wednesday, April 23, 2014
| | | |
DSC_1964

Autumn is such a beautiful and graceful season I find. My second favourite season after Spring, I love Autumn for its magic in changing the leaves colours, for letting the air feel fresh and crisp, for the not too cold and not too hot temperatures and so much more. After an overnight stay at Hunter Valley, I returned to Sydney for one night and then road-tripped again to the wonderful Blue Mountains. There are so many things to see and do, like hike and see the various waterfalls and cliffs, but one of my favourites is driving to Mt Wilson to look at the gardens.

Mt Wilson offers various gardens that all have their own story, you could say. They're privately owned so you have to pay a small admissions fee (usually something from $5-$12pp). This year we entered the garden Nooroo, you can find information here, and I took these lovely shots. The garden has amazing flora and is such a beautiful place to shoot but also relax with family and friends. I hope you enjoy

I'm wearing:
Portmans Coat
Country Road Jeans
Wittner Knee Highs
Ray-Ban ClubMaster Sunglasses

DSC_1892 DSC_1912 DSC_1913 DSC_1822DSC_1909DSC_1979DSC_1870DSC_1820DSC_1844DSC_1775DSC_1815DSC_1777DSC_1932DSC_1809

Photography by me and Sinne Li

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: