SNOW

Tuesday, September 09, 2014
|
DSC_0453

I always believe in finding the magic in things. Even when that thing is very wet, very annoying and very cold. Yes I am talking about rain. It hasn't stopped raining over the last month in Sydney and when it does it's usually only for 10 to 20 minutes. That doesn't give you a lot of time to go out and shoot. For me I take all these photos with a remote in hand, but that also means my camera is on a tripod unable to be covered by the rain. Nonetheless I braved the rain as did my camera to take these photos.

As I was looking at these photos of my computer I realised that the rain actually made the whole outfit better. It seemed like snow was falling and that's when my whole anger over rain disappeared.

I put this outfit together on a day when I did not feel like wearing jeans. As comfortable as jeans are, wearing them for 3 months straight is a bit repetitive. Keeping it simple, I chose a white skirt to go with the top as I feel the flowers on the top say everything. If you want adding some colour-blocking jewellery with the outfit will make it less casual.

I'm wearing:
TEMT Top
Valleygirl Skirt
Lovisa Ring

DSC_0425DSC_0436DSC_0438DSC_0448DSC_0451DSC_0444DSC_0449DSC_0452

Photography by me.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty outfit and lovely blog! Would be great if we could follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin, let me know! x

    www.rougeuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so nice and that outfit really goes perfectly with the whole outfit. Great post and keep up the work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete

Comment: