WISH: MAY EDITION

Sunday, May 04, 2014
| |
May

A quick shopping/wish list for May. If you follow the official Facebook Page, you would know that there's currently some exciting news I have. I would love to tell you, but unfortunately it needs to be kept secret for now. Follow my Instagram for live updates (you can do it here) and you'll be the first to know! I will tell you that it's in two weeks time and this list is a reflection of some of the essentials I will be taking with me. So the question now is where will I be going?

Items shown
Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flats
Valentino Rockstud Bag
Steve Madden Jelybely Sandals
Body Chain (similar here)
KOTUR Shoulder Bag (special occasion)
JÉRÔME DREYFUSS Shoulder Bag
The Iconic Playsuit
The Iconic Peplum top

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Comment: