WISH: NOVEMBER EDITION

Wednesday, November 12, 2014
|
November

My November wishlist, inspired by an eclipse, a television show and a beautiful sunset.

Hello readers, it's been a while since I last posted and I have my reasons, but nonetheless please forgive me. I was aiming to post a bit more than what I have been doing, but time and the lack of sleep have finally caught up to me. At the moment, between working and blogging (more on this to come), I've had exams for the classes I've been taking at university. Particularly this semester, the exams I'm doing are really important because in many ways they determine one part of my future. If I do well, it will help me be one step closer to something I have wanted for a very long time, but if I do mediocre, I know the world isn't going to end, but it will also mean the journey to my destination will just be longer and more difficult. Not that I'm not up for a challenge, but it is stressful.

So exams are one part of my life at the moment. The next is work. I've chosen to work two jobs this summer period, saving up for a special trip I have planned, and it's keeping me quite preoccupied. But I love working and as tiring as it can be, there are no words to describe how much I love doing what I do.

The third and final preoccupation I have going on at the moment is this blog. As mentioned in "timing" I'm reevaluating and restructuring this blog. As long as I have internet access and am not studying nor working, I've been attached to my keyboard and monitor typing up new coding for this blog. It's a self-learning process and to give you an update on what's going on at the moment I would say 10% is complete. I know it's not much and by the rate I'm going it'll probably take me until 2016 to complete everything but I'm hoping as soon as exams finish and time opens up, I will be moving at a much faster rate.

One part of this wish-list is inspired by an eclipse. In October, there was an eclipse in the sky and I remember that day I went to an observatory to observe it. At the time the Sydney weather was really cloudy and so there wasn't much to see, so I went online and looked up images of eclipses in the sky, and my were they beautiful. When I decided I wanted to do a wish list inspired by an eclipse I remembered this dance from a television show I watch and the theme was "a total eclipse of the heart" and I just knew I had to do something with heart and flowers. Then a couple of days ago, Sydney had this beautiful sunset (which is the background image of this post that I took with my phone) and I just thought perfect. An eclipse, a dance and a sunset belong perfectly together. My challenge to you, if you haven't figured it out already is to find a relation between the pieces I've chosen and the theme ;)

I can't guarantee when I will post next, but I can guarantee there will be a next post!

Until then,

xx

Jen

1. Needle & Thread Dress
2. JCrew Loafers
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag
4. Jonathan Simkhai Top
5. Emilio Pucci Boots
6. NewbarK Clutch

1 comment:

Comment: