PANDORA

Saturday, June 14, 2014
| | | |
PANODRA - JUNE

A Pandora bracelet filled with dreams, hopes and belief. I remember receiving my first Pandora bracelet from my closest friends for my 17th birthday and since then I've been adding to it whenever I feel as though I need some encouragement or when I want to remember a memory. Pandora is really about unforgetable moments and I'm just so grateful that I am a part of the magic.

This bracelet you see pictured, I created with the Facebook App. I called mine Dream Big. It's about dreaming, living in the moment and being happy. I actually own most of these charms myself and they're just a constant reminder for me to live in the moment, be grateful for what I have and hope for the best.

I don't want to get too into it, but if you want to know why I've chosen these charms, please feel free to comment.

Charms:
Pink Glass Cherry Blossom Charm
Passport Silver Dangle with Cubic Zirconia
Southern Cross & Kangaroo Silver
Purple Glass Ripple Charm
Globe Clip
Silver Aeroplane
Fairy Tales Book
Gingerbread Man Dangle Charm
Suitcase Charm
Chinese Double Happiness Dangle Charm
Yin & Yang Charm

I'm sorry that this is a really short post today. Though I have a crazy amount of content to show you, I'm right in the middle of uni exams at the moment and they're taking all the time and energy I have. But I'll be finished by the 18th, so fingers crossed all goes well and then I'll be able to show you what I have lined up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: