2014-2015 HAUTE COUTURE

Saturday, July 26, 2014
| |

Another Haute Couture season and another jaw drop at every single outfit the designers have created. It never ceases to amaze me what the designers can come up with. Their inspiration seems to be endless. So you may be thinking, how can I see these amazing works of art? I use Pinterest. I love Pinterest! It allows the user to pin photos of items that inspire them and sort them into "boards". For me this keeps everything really neat and tidy (figuratively) and allows me to constantly go back to see what was in last season, what will be in next season and best of all, what items are available in the market. I have a mini wishlist as well on Pinterest and I love it when I can tick something off from it saying that I've gotten it, though I add more things to the board than I tick. You can follow me on Pinterest @ x3jenli or click here.

Below are a few pieces from various collections that were on show during Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week 2014-2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: