PALETTE

Monday, July 28, 2014
| |

Just a quickie post today as I get ready for my second semester at Uni. Can you believe that a month has flown by already? I can still remember the day I took my last exam and being like "I have a month long holiday, it'll never end" but alas it has and back to Uni I go. In some ways I'm excited, but also, it means the amount of work I have to do will be doubled, if not tripled.

If you haven't seen it already, I like adding hints of colour to outfits with a simple base palette, such as the one I'm wearing in the photo. I think it gives the outfit that one detail that catches the eyes of another and turns a good outfit into a memorable outfit. I found this bag in a market in Shanghai a while back, its use of colour, texture and lines made it an absolute must have! Thus ending up in my wardrobe.

Photography by me.

5 comments:

  1. Cute bag!

    If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest

    http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete


  2. Looks amazing!

    New POST online, what do you think about?


    My blog is now available in all languages ??of the world, do you know?
    BABYWHATSUP.COM, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. F A B U L O U S!

    New OUTFIT online, what do you think about?


    My blog is now available in all languages ??of the world, do you know?
    BABYWHATSUP.COM, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete

Comment: