BTS

Friday, August 15, 2014
|
DSC_1608

Just a quick update to tell you that I'm still alive! I'm really sorry for abandoning my blog for the last couple of weeks. With a new semester at Uni starting, I now have a full timetable with no time to rest or devote to blogging. I'm trying to fit in the time, but it just isn't happening. If you've been following my Instagram feed then you know that I haven't been doing anything exciting, except take photos of food. #foodstagram.

I'm writing this post up in class right now, so you can obviously see that time is tight. I didn't want to leave my blog too lonely for long, so I decided I will show you some behind-the-scenes photos from some of my posts. Mostly photos that failed to make the cut, or photos that I just like to keep for myself. I hope you like the photos! and I promise I will try to find the time.

x
Jenny

Photos from: Hunter Valley, Gardens by the Bay and Skyscraper

DSC_2428DSC_2609 DSC_2697DSC_2913 DSC_2922DSC_2900

Photography by Sinne Li and me.

6 comments:

  1. Amazing!

    New OUTFIT online, what do you think about?


    My blog is now available in all languages of the world, do you know?
    BABYWHATSUP.COM, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics!! I hear ya... It's so hard to manage a blog and deal with school!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfits as of late, they're super cute. All the best with your uni work - I know it can get hard to maintain both! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! All the best with yours as well :)

      Delete
  4. Very pretty outfit :)

    http://www.madelinefedmont.com/world-travel-paris/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely amazing! Love the outfit!

    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comment: