SHOE-MANIA

Wednesday, August 27, 2014
| | |
4

Hey readers! Long time no talk! I've been really quiet online this month and I apologise. If you've seen either of my posts from this month then you would know University started up again and the extra workload that got piled on me from the very start was huge. I couldn't see above it (metaphorically speaking)! That combined with work and some extra curricular activities, I haven't had the chance to sleep yet alone blog or plan what to blog. I did, though, get a couple hours yesterday between class to brainstorm and I thought I'll show you a series of the latest items I'm coveting. This will be split over several posts. The first beginning with Shoes!

p.s. If you don't know already, fashion month is about to start kicking off in New York --> London --> Milan --> Paris

678910

Top to bottom, Left to Right:
1. Isabel Marant, Aquazzura, Alaia
2. Aquazzura, Gianvito Rossi, Valentino
3. DVF, Sophia Webster, Aquazzura
4. Coach, Burberry Prorsum, Rene Caovilla
5. Gianvito Rossi, Givenchy, Rene Caovilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: