WISH: DECEMBER EDITION

Tuesday, December 09, 2014
|
December

Happy holidays everybody! I can't believe the holiday season is once again upon us, and this year I'm busier than ever. I won't bore you with what's going on, but I will say bring on the New Year! Can't wait to make a New Year wish and debut something that I've been working very hard on! (surprise surprise!! I'm very excited!! )

Anyways, with this month's edition, I know it's the holiday season and many of you are looking for gifts to give loved ones and friends and coworkers (Kris kringles anyone?) but I didn't want to do one, because gifts are often personal and my recommendation on something doesn't fit that criteria. Instead I focused on simplicity, moreover what you can wear to those end-of-year parties. I've focused on shape and lines in this edition, keeping things sleek and clean.

Shop the Post:
1. MM6 MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA DRESS
2. SOPHIA WEBSTER SANDAL
3. KOZA KAFTAN
4. FENDI SKIRT
5. MARNI PUMPS
6. TOME COAT
7. MARNI SKIRT
8. MM6 MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA BAG
9. OSCAR DE LA RENTA SANDALS

Hehe, I've added mistletoe around the border because it is a wishlist after all. ;)

1 comment:

Comment: