Checking in: Oahu, Hawaii

Friday, February 20, 2015
|
DSC_0490

Checking in from Oahu, Hawaii ! I realised it's been a whole week since my last post, possible more because I'm in a different time zone and I just wanted to check in to stay remotely connected online. I prefer not to post and edit when I'm overseas choosing to spend as much time outside of the hotel and experiencing as much as possible. On the downtime that I do get, for example now, I usually spend it replying to university emails, preparing and researching for the next day/adventure and taking a shower. You can follow what I'm doing on instagram, I try to post as often as I can, but it feels good to be disconnected from technology every once in a while but also there aren't many places that offer free wifi.

So until the next time, have a Happy Lunar New Year !

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: