#thenew5ft10: Part 3

Wednesday, February 11, 2015
|
04

If you missed the countdown on Instagram here is the series in one photo, (pssst, you can follow me @x3jenli)! I just wanted to do a quick explanation of what you would see over the coming months if you're confused about seeing all these" Coming Soon" buttons that do nothing at the moment. As I mentioned when I started re-desiging this site, I wanted to open new departments that represented hobbies or inspirations of mine. I want to upload them ASAP (trust me I really do!) but I'm currently right in the middle of my exam period and when that's finished I go into 2 full days of work and then I fly off (more on that to come), so to give them the attention they deserve I'll be revealing them after I come back. Hopefully I'll be able to find time between the end of my trip and the beginning of another semester of uni to roll these departments out! *fingers crossed I'll be productive*

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: