SEDUCE

Saturday, May 23, 2015
|
DSC_0101

It's a very satisfying feeling when your hard work and exercise pays off. I'm not usually one to wear revealing clothes around my stomach area, choosing to cover up my food belly as often as I can, but when I saw this top I couldn't resist. When I bought it I had in mind to pair it with one of my skirts as it has a similar pattern, and both are white, except the white are different shades and therefore don't match.

I also finally found a pair of jeans in the shade and rip that I want. Even better, they were on sale and you would not believe for what price! I also found a new favourite pair of sunglasses that aren't RayBans. If you know me, I am crazy obsessed with RayBans but when I saw these BCBG Max Azria Sunglasses in Hawaii, I couldn't resist. There's always more to come so stay tuned!

P.s. I also want to say thank you to those who have been giving me support, emailing and texting me about what I discussed in my last post. It warms my heart to know that you are there for me!

I'm wearing:
BCBG Max Azria X Sunglasses
Forever 21 Earrings
Seduce X Top
H&M Jeans

DSC_0102DSC_0122

SHOP THE LOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: