AUTUMN

Tuesday, June 02, 2015
|
DSC_0200

One of my new favourite outfits for this winter season. I've always loved to pair a long sleeve top with a skirt and finish it off with thigh high boots or a pair of sandals and more often than not, that combination is my go to for semi-casual/semi-formal wear. This cream top is actually a sweater dress and the versatility of it makes me live it. If I have the time, I will shoot how many different ways you can wear this.

Some of you have asked about the design of the skirt and how many I have, seeing similar designs in other posts. I can tell you the truth that I actually only own 5 skirts of this design. This brown one, a white one that I wear wayyy too often, two black ones and a floral one. I really like this design because it's shape adds a certain edge to the outfit and as a bonus I feel as though they make my legs longer than they actually are!

I do plan to post more frequently in the coming months, but I just wanted to give you a heads up that my uni exams start on the 16th of June. A fortnight and then I'm free for the whole month! If you have any suggestions about places that would be great to travel to, I would love to hear from you. Preferably somewhere relatively warm, but I'm up for the cold if the conditions are good.

I'm wearing:
BCBG Max Azria X Sunglasses
H&M X Dress X Skirt
Sam Edelman X Shoes

DSC_0203
DSC_0208

SHOP THE LOOK

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! It definitely screams autumn!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comment: