CAGE

Saturday, May 24, 2014
| | |
IMAG3095

TO infinity and beyond! Staying at Marina Bay Sands hotel gave me free access to their Sky Park whenever I wanted and boy did I use it. I think I equaled my time spent exploring Singapore with my time in the pool. So the Sky Park at Marina Bay Sands offers a range of restaurants and bars and a 360 degree view of the city. On one side is the INFINITY POOL and on the other is a series of spas and a mix of tables and chairs.

With such an amazing view, who wouldn't want to spend their time up here?

The quality of these photos are a bit lower than usual as because we were dealing with water and I don't have a cover for my DSLR, I had to resort to using a phone. We ended up using my sister's HTC One M8, which I have to say is very cool even though I am a hard core Apple fan. Pun intended.

I'm wearing:
ASOS Caged Bikini (similar here)

IMAG3100 IMAG3101 IMAG3103IMAG3097IMAG3090IMAG3096IMAG3086

Photography by Sinne Li

2 comments:

  1. I'm all about caged clothing pieces, chromat has some amazing pieces!

    xx Angie | http://www.thefashionfuse.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment: