B2B

Wednesday, July 22, 2015
|
DSC_0323

Going back 2 basics this winter period. I've done some shopping recently and as a result there's been a slight influx of black, greys and white in my wardrobe. For so long I've tried to steer clear of these 3 colours by themselves, but it got to tiresome. When I go into a store the first item that I usually pick out is black or grey and it's just because it's clean, classic and neutral. For me, finding something that requires colour blocking is such a hard task because usually it means I can only wear that one outfit. The one coloured top with a matching bottom. Whereas for something that's black or grey I can totally switch it up and use different pieces.

I did give advice last year about wearing colour to brighten up a cold winter's day and I still standby what I say, it's just there is also nothing wrong with wearing a black and grey outfit! So to my friends who tease me about my black and white wardrobe, YOLO!

I'm wearing:
BCBG Max Azria x Sunglasses
MARCS x Sweater
Armani Exchange x Pants
Wittner x Boots

DSC_0332
DSC_0330

SHOP THE LOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: