WINTER STAPLES

Tuesday, August 18, 2015
|
DSC_0349

It's definitely been a long time coming, me getting back into the mood of blogging . In truth, I've been less inspired and more stressed out about things going on in my life at the moment. My mood's been down, I've been cranky more often and more so, I've become lazy. This July holiday/break has definitely not been what I expected. But as uni's round the corner and the weather is starting to get warmer, it's time for me to change. To see the light and not the darkness. To embrace the good and forget the bad. These are just words in my opinion, definitely easier said (or typed) than done, but I'm going to try. I want to feel inspired again, I want to feel happy and enjoy everything that's around me, I don't want to be in this state again.

This top is definitely one of my favourite additions to my wardrobe. It has everything I want in a piece of clothing, the material is soft, the cut is flattering and different to most shirts, it's incredibly comfortable and the bonus, there's a back detail that makes it stand out. It's definitely become one of my latest staples. However, I will say, it get's a bit uncomfortable after lunch if you know what I mean ;)

Another simple and comfortable autumn/spring outfit.

(edit): Little edit, I actually wrote this post up a couple of weeks ago and it was supposed to be published, but something happened. Nonetheless, I've decided to not edit anything that I wrote because it was all true for that time.
Side note: The top has now gone on sale! yay! Get in quick. Stock is limited at the moment

I'm wearing:
Piper Top
RayBan Sunglasses
Armani Exchange Pants
Wittner Knee Highs

0369 0370DSC_0343
SHOP THE LOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: