GRADIENT

Monday, August 31, 2015
|
DSC_0301

Back in that work, university, study, efficient, make use of my time mode again. I will admit, I probably was a bit too lazy throughout the last couple of months particularly with this blog, but in my defense I had exams and then full time work and by the time all that was finished, my body just crashed and I needed the rest. And then there was some personal stuff that I'm not ready to share as of yet, but it just made me really cranky. Buuuuuuuuut I'm back, fully motivated and fully inspired!

Today's post is all about the sweater dress. I love a good sweater dress, just as anyone would. Keeps me warm but also contains a less casual vibe, if you know what I mean. Practical and aesthetic. The rules of life and dressing! I paired the dress up with my Alexander Wang x H&M Boots choosing to keep the zipper half closed to make it slightly edgier (not sure if I succeeded or not) but whatever, you make your own rules in life!

I'm wearing:
Sass Dress
Alexander Wang x H&M Boots

DSC_0302

DSC_0285

SHOP THE LOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: